Saturday, October 23, 2010

Soul Sent to Sleep

Every day just gets harder and
I'm glad she told me that
She's got a thing for kids with
Addictions,
Because, about now, that's all I've fucking got.

Quiero morir si no pueda
verte cada día.

And every day goes on longer and
I wish the roads were a little more wet or
My car couldn't handle corners and then
the universe could just take things
Into its own hands.

If the tree I watch
every fucking day
split in half
and fell through the window
and separated my head
from my soul
then at least it was natural.

But my soul is already gone.
¿Adónde se ha ido?
Whenever I find it,
I swear to God,
I'll strangle it to death
For running away for so
Goddamn long.

But if you've got a thing
for a kid with no soul
and a new addiction
every night,
No te preocupes:
I'll be gone in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment